Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The 12 Percent...

Happy New Year!!!

For the past two days, I have been suffering through technical difficulties with my computer. I was almost unable to post a blog today. Just after my husband, who can literally fix anything---fixed my computer, I sat down in from of my technical difficulty-free computer and skimmed through my LONG list of blog ideas. It is at that moment that I realized that today would be my first blog of 2011! OoOh...the pressure! I thought to myself, I must say something profound---something thought provoking---something life changing.

As I let out a yawn, I realized that it is 8:40PM. I AM TIRED!

But, I blog on…

Here is something to think about:

52% of those who make New Year’s Resolutions are confident that they will succeed. However, by the end of the year, only 12% actually achieve their goals. So what does this mean for you and me? We must set out to be in the 12%!

I don’t care if you decide to make a life change in the beginning, middle, or last day of the year, if you not have an actionable plan in place to secure your space among the 12% of those who set goals that they are confident about, you will fail. Period!

When the hype that surrounds the new year fades, will you still be ready to do something in 2011 that will change your life? If your answer is a resounding and confident YES, then you may want to start right here:

Decide what you must do to live at your best in 2011.
Make a detailed list of what must be done to make that happen. 2011.
Then…DO IT! Period.


To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment