Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Something New

I know. I know. It's not Thursday. It's Friday.


Lately my computer has developed a mind of her own. Yes. My computer is a her--- named Stella. But I digress...


It has been said that this week is the most depressing week of the year. Many people have already broken their New Year's Resolutions, the anticipation of credit card bills from Christmas is overwhelming, tax season sends many business owners into a panic, and the blistery winter weather gives many people cabin fever.

If you have fallen into a rut, here is a way to break out:

Do something new. Do something that you have never done before.

Too often people get stuck in the familiar---the same old thing. By simply creating a new daily routine, trying new foods, or taking a new route to work can create an atmosphere that will attract new opportunities your way.

To Blog...Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment