Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Season of Giving

Achieving success always comes down to: giving up. You don’t GET rich. You GIVE UP what’s making you broke. You don’t GET skinny, you GIVE UP what’s making you fat. You don’t GET happy, you GIVE UP what’s making you unhappy. ~Larry Winget


The idea of "giving up" is not always easy to accept. For instance, giving up the ice-cold, tingly, crisp, bubbly, goodness of a Pepsi is not necessarily a good idea to me. Yes, it makes me bloated. Yes, it's not good for my teeth. Yes, I may be digesting empty calories. But...Pepsi and I have a complicated relationship and I am not ready to call it quits.

…Enough about me.

As you prepare to move forward to 2011, with No Regrets, you must take a hard look at what you need to give up. Since this is the season of giving, I thought now would be the perfect time for you to make this commitment. Give yourself the gift of getting. Get the life you want, by giving up the things that are trying to keep you from it.

To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment