Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

'Tis the Season

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR.



I ABSOLUTELY love Christmas music.
I love it when Starbucks unveils its holiday flavors.
I love sneaking behind my daughter’s back to purchase and hide presents.
I love pulling out what seems like 100 boxes of handmade (by yours truly) Christmas wreaths, ornaments, and shimmery knickknacks I’ve created courtesy of Michael’s.
I love watching Merry Christmas Charlie Brown.
I love entering a New Year.
I love the excitement of setting new personal and professional goals.


Today is December 2, 2010. There are 29 days left in 2010.

What I LOVE about life is that everyday that we awake from dreaming, is a day full of opportunities to dream awake…

It is not too late to cross at least 1 more thing of your list of things to do before this year is over!


To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment