Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Insanity!


Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. ~ Albert Einstein

Have you complained about the way you look lately? Have you complained about your personal relationship? Have you complained about your lack of business opportunities? Are you tired of the same old, same old?

Well today I want to challenge you to do something different. It is truly insane to complain about the things you have the power to change. Now I don’t mean to call you crazy--- well actually, yes I do. But don’t worry, you are not alone. At the top of my list of goals for this year, I have committed to actively doing something to change everything that I complained about in 2010. I…yes, even I would climb aboard the insane train from time to time. And then one day I realized just how crazy it was to do the same thing over and over again while expecting the results to be different.

I wanted more. I expected more. I even visualized myself experiencing more. All the while, I was doing the exact same things I did to have less. Now, does that make sense?

I think Jack Canfield makes my point in his book The Success Principles, when he says if what you are currently doing would produce the more and better that you are seeking in life, the more and better would have already shown up!

If you truly desire more and better, you are going to have to do more and better.

You can start like I did. Stop the insanity by committing to do at least one thing different each day. As you begin to experience your desired results, assess every area of your life, and make the necessary changes until you experience the more and better that you deserve.

Have you taken a trip on the insane train? Can you think of one thing that you should be doing differently? What will you commit to changing today?

To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment