Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Seasons Change

The season has changed and spring is here. For me and my family, it is a time of many birthday celebrations…people are getting older. Some family members and friends of mine are graduating from college or high school…people are maturing. Some people are taking their car into the dealership for servicing; and others have just purchased new cars…people are upgrading. This is also the time when many of us do what is called spring cleaning. We switch out the drapes, bedding, area rugs, and clothing in our closets. We go to the salon for fresh cuts and coloring. We spend time in the yard…pruning, snipping, tilling, and watering…people are blossoming.

The message my life sent me today I simple…
…As the seasons change…so should I...

In your life, old things should become new, small thinking should mature into big thinking, and you should spend much needed time weeding out the things that are preventing you from growing. Today, decide what type of spring cleaning needs to be performed in your personal and professional life.

To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment