Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions...

Today I woke up with the intention to make decisions. I have a bad habit of starting a project, doing the research, combing through ideas, and not making a final decision on how to move forward. I rationalize my indecisiveness by contending that all of the ideas are so good that I need to work them all out and not just decide on one. Well, that hasn’t been working for me…at all! I have been unable to meet certain deadlines as a result of it.

I am happy to announce that number 1 on my list of things that need to be decided…has been decided!

I’ll give you a hint. It has to do with my website and there are three words that all begin with the letter D involved…

Make some decisions of your own today. Carrying around a bunch of ideas doesn’t make you smarter or push you any closer to achieving your goals. In fact, being indecisive delays your achievement of goals and causes you to miss important windows opportunities.

Write your own list of things that need to be decided and make some decisions!

To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment