Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back!

I've missed you so much that I am going to post twice today!

As promised, this week I will talking about L-O-V-E. I can be quite dogmatic on the issue of love at times. So today I thought I would ease my way into the series by sharing my earliest ideas of love. So check out Love (The Series) Part 1!

I also promised to share is my pick for the Leave 2010 With No Regrets Challenge. If you missed the post about the challenged, you may still have a chance. I have decided to reopen the challenge!! I will tell you why later.

I will explain the challenge again...

I want to assist someone in using the last 4 months of 2010 to do what it takes to leave this year with NO REGRETS. I am offering my expertise as a Life Development Strategist and Mentor, for FREE, to a follower that is READY TO CHANGE his/her life! This offer is exclusive. I will only chose someone that I deem suitable for an intensive development program. If you have read any of my blogs, then you already know that I am a woman of action! So the person the I chose must be prepared to act---immediately. If you believe you are ready, please send me an email detailing what you would like to accomplish before the end of the year. You have until August 27 th at 5pm to submit your request for assistance.

With that said...make today a day of productive action! Engage in activities that will set success in motion!

To Blog...Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment