Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello Kindergarten

...As I walked her through the hallway, I could feel her grip getting tighter and tighter. She was excited and scared. She was anxious and hesitant. It was written all over her face... But nothing was going to stop her from walking into that classroom...

...I knew those feelings. It was the same kind of feelings that I felt the day the doctor confirmed that I was carrying her. I was excited to be a mother, but scared that I would fail. I was anxious to see her face to face, but hesitant about her leaving my belly to enter this sometimes ~crazy world... But nothing was going to stop me from enjoying every moment...

Even the ones that make me excited, scared, anxious, and hesitant---all at once.

Today I proudly introduced my baby girl to kindergarten!


To Blog...Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment