Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Thank You for Reading!!!!

Today, I am 50 blog posts in…whoa hoa!!

I am really excited! It took me almost 2 years to start my blog and when I started I committed to blogging every single day. I have missed 1 day because of my schedule and I could barely get to sleep that night. I have shared my moments of growth, stories of other that inspire me, and formulas and principles that have helped me and I believe can help you.

Thank you for your emails and comments. Thank you for spreading the word and referring my blog to others. I am still developing my blog voice and I appreciate you sticking with me as I banter, confess, and share my two cents.

We are all on a journey to find love, success, health, and ultimately happiness. I will continue to blog about things that will help you and I prepare, stay focused, and follow through with our mission to create a desired life.

Stay the course…

To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment