Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thinking of You...

I have official and unofficial followers. I have secret subscribers and people that just drop by when they get a free moment. Some people read my blog daily and some people catch up at the end of each week. I have readers that are men and readers that are women. I have readers that are faithful friends or old class mates, as well as people I have never met before that live in such far places as India. No matter whom you are, where you are, or what your relationship is to me, I am glad you are out there reading, growing, and taking notes.

I have said several times that my reason for blogging is partially selfish. I am on a journey to live successful life that is balanced by personal and professional fulfillments, and I want to take you with me. I write from a very vulnerable place because I am in the midst of a major life transformation. I am an eternal student of life, but I have come a long way from a child of difficult circumstances to woman who is determined to fulfill my life’s purpose.
Today, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your comments, emails, instant messages, and facebook chats. I am always researching ways that I can empower you to reach your highest potential, achieve your latest goal, and fulfill your purpose. I also wanted to remind you that you are not alone in your journey. We may not be on the same path, but we are all in route to fulfill our purpose. So many of you have responded to my blogs with the phrase I feel like you were speaking directly to me. My response to that is always I am speaking to both (or all) of us.
Stay the course…

To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment