Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Why Not You?

For true success, James Allen says you should ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?

For those who desire to be intentional, answering these questions will help you achieve that. Whatever goal, business deal, or decision you are currently working out, take a break from it today, and answer those for questions. After you have answered the question why not me…I want you to ask yourself the question: why me? In addition to the question why not now…I want you to ask yourself the question: why now?

Most of us have no problem making a list of all of the things we don’t think we can do. By asking yourself the two questions I have added, you will discover a list of things you can do. You deserve to be happy, successful, and prosperous. Take some time to find out why.

To Blog…Nakeia

No comments:

Post a Comment